STAR WARS FORUMS - POPULAR, NEW, ACTIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ل على المتعة هو مجرد المتوسط.

HomeHome  testtest  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who the fuck are you assholes 18+

Go down 
+5
SonofDMB
Syndiciate
Ballroom Blitz
Atem2011
OldMaster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OldMaster

OldMaster

Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Empty
PostSubject: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:02 am

just introduce your fucking self I dont know some of you

i_like_swords aka ILS aka Darth Maul's spiritual successor
Back to top Go down
Atem2011

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:10 am

Die faggot.
Back to top Go down
Ballroom Blitz
Admin
Ballroom Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:20 am

LMFAO. ^
Back to top Go down
Syndiciate

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:22 am

I'm your fucking best friend you heartless bastard.
Back to top Go down
SonofDMB

SonofDMB

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:13 pm

I have arrived
I came here from another forum, which I will not name. The owner and most of the administrators on there were corrupt. They trolled their members by using fake accounts and abusing their power, I called them out on it, and they banned me. I was exiled, and in my exile I have arrived here. I hope to make a new beginning for myself here. I will not be starting from scratch however. Before I was banned from the previous forum I was on (for unjust reasons), I managed to copy my best posts and save them in a text file. I hope to share these masterpieces with the community some day soon and hope the community here is more welcoming than those who betrayed me...

I am Emperordmb and this was my story. And if you are reading this you are a part of my story now, so make your part a good one...
Back to top Go down
Ballroom Blitz
Admin
Ballroom Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:14 pm

gay homo fag
Back to top Go down
SonofDMB

SonofDMB

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:15 pm

fuck off.

Reported to Badabing
Back to top Go down
OldMaster

OldMaster

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:16 pm

SonofDMB wrote:
I have arrived
I came here from another forum, which I will not name. The owner and most of the administrators on there were corrupt. They trolled their members by using fake accounts and abusing their power, I called them out on it, and they banned me. I was exiled, and in my exile I have arrived here. I hope to make a new beginning for myself here. I will not be starting from scratch however. Before I was banned from the previous forum I was on (for unjust reasons), I managed to copy my best posts and save them in a text file. I hope to share these masterpieces with the community some day soon and hope the community here is more welcoming than those who betrayed me...

I am Emperordmb and this was my story. And if you are reading this you are a part of my story now, so make your part a good one...
AYYYY LMFAO
Back to top Go down
OldMaster

OldMaster

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:20 pm

sonofdontmindboba join chatbox
Back to top Go down
cs_zoltan

cs_zoltan

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 pm

PT wanker here
Back to top Go down
SonofDMB

SonofDMB

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:41 pm

nihl sucks
Back to top Go down
Korto_Vos

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:23 pm

It's TheVivas. Not sure if joining this forum was a mistake or not..
Back to top Go down
OldMaster

OldMaster

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:25 pm

join chat vivas, I am ILS
Back to top Go down
Azronger

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 8:26 am

I'm me. Hello everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jacthripper

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Well if you don't know me
Fuck you in your mother's womb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck are you assholes 18+   Who the fuck are you assholes 18+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck are you assholes 18+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAR WARS FORUMS - POPULAR, NEW, ACTIVE :: Kingdom of Bart-
Jump to: